The conference runs from Monday till Friday, with Sunday tutorials. These tutorials will be held in the afternoon of Sunday, April 6. Also on Sunday afternoon participants will be able to register and pick up their conference pack.
From Monday till Friday we will have a normal conference schedule with talks
30 minutes and plenary talks of one hour (both times are including
On Monday evening there will be an opening reception.
On Tuesday evening we are organizing a public lecture in the side line of this conference.
On Wednesday evening there is a conference dinner.
The conference ends Friday afternoon.
We have available
- the MCQMC2014 book of abstracts, and
- a version of the program schedule which is more suitable for self printing and on screen viewing.
Click on the panels to get further information like titles and abstracts.
List of special sessions Contributed talks
See the list of special sessions
Outline of the schedule
For your trip planning, here is the layout of the schedule which ends at 15:25 on the Friday (or at 15:00 if you leave right after the laste plenary):
- MC and QMC methods
- Random and pseudorandom numbers
- Random processes
- Low-discrepancy points and sequences
- Digital nets and lattice rules
- MC and QMC in finance
- Variance reduction methods
- Rare-event simulation
- Complexity and tractability of multivariate problems
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo
- Particle methods
- Applications of MC and QMC methods