Welcome to the MCQMC2014 website
In 2014 the MCQMC conference will be hosted in the historic and cozy setting of Leuven, at the KU Leuven, the oldest university of the Low Countries, established in 1425. You might consult the Leuven entry on wikipedia for more historical background or take a look at our Tourist info. We look forward welcoming you in Leuven for MCQMC2014, enjoy the conference and we hope you will reserve some time to look around.
The conference runs from Sunday 6th till Friday 11th of April 2014. Registration will be open from the end of May 2013. You can read more on the MCQMC conference series on the About MCQMC page. A listing of members of the Scientific Committee for this edition can be found on the Organization page.
A poster/slide is available if you want to further announce MCQMC2014.
- 01 Dec 2013 Abstract submission, extended by a 7 day grace period.
- 16 Dec 2013 Abstract acceptance.
- 31 Dec 2013 Early bird registration (€350).
- 15 Mar 2014 Late registration (€450).
- 20 Mar 2014 Book of abstracts and program schedule online on the Program page.
- 02 Mar 2014 Resolved UTF8 encoding problem in database.
- 08 Feb 2014 The plenary talk by Timo Ailo is replaced by a new plenary talk by Wenzel Jakob.
- 06 Feb 2014The outline of the schedule is available. Details will follow. Note that we have reduced the length of the talks from 30 minutes to 25 minutes for scheduling reasons.
- 30 Nov 2013 Abstract submission deadline has been extended by 7 days.
- 29 Oct 2013 NSF support.
- 02 Oct 2013 Registration opened.
- 29 Sep 2013 Sunday tutorials announced.
- 05 Jun 2013 Call for special sessions.
- 11 May 2013 Plenary speakers announced.
- 10 May 2013 Website online.